Award winning design build firm is looking for a Project Manager to work on two new projects in the residential/ hospitality sector.
- Working directly with Principal in charge and helping in running multiple projects at time.
- Ability to manage the in-house team and consultants
- Ability to work from schematic design through construction administration phase
- Manage and review entitlement construction drawings & submittal packages
- consult and manage engineer coordination, technical detailing, specification research, obtaining agency approvals, and working with contractors
Key Skills & Experience
- Degree in Architecture from accredited college.
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, and Hospitality project typologies.
- 5-10 years of working experience in schematic design through construction administration phases.
- Strong working knowledge of Revit is required.
- Previous experience with client, consultant, and contractor communication.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic, design focused , diverse environment with a lot of opportunity for growth!