Warren Techentin Architecture [WTARCH] is an award-winning, design-forward, multi-disciplinary firm located in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. We are seeking a talented, full-time project manager with excellent design skills with 3-6 years of experience in project management, housing and residential design, and permitting. Affordable Housing experience a plus! Rendering skills a plus too. While the office is very busy with multi-family housing, we have many other types of projects we are pursuing as well. This is an opportunity to position yourself in a leadership role in helping to grow our office. Position available immediately.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Leadership ability and strong, positive interpersonal skills commensurate with running design teams and projects in construction.
- Excellent Design Skills
- Exceptional Design and Graphic talent.
- Working knowledge of local and state codes
- Understanding of building systems and construction techniques
- Experience with multifamily and mixed use projects a plus
- Experience with theaters a plus
- Experience with fabrication a plus
- Experience permitting a plus
Current WTARCH projects include 12 apartment buildings including TOC, ADU, Co-Living, Live/Work, Affordable, and Modular in Types III, IV, & V as well as 2 houses, some conceptual drawing work, and occasional experimentation with bent metal structures. WTARCH is a small, boutique firm which will give you the opportunity to work in every aspect of the design process through projects of varying scales. The applicant would be expected to help with ongoing projects in the office in addition to leading specific, new projects we are getting in the office.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Come on people — We need your help!!
Please send a PDF portfolio along with your CV and references with subject line “Design Lead Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org. The PDF should be no more than 5MB.
If your qualifications match our requirements for the position, we will contact you. Position available immediately. Local hires only. Please do not follow up with a drop-in.
For more information see www.wtarch.com