fullBRANCH is hiring! We are a boutique design firm that specializes in custom high end residential, commercial interiors, and landscape projects. See some of our work at fullBRANCH.com
fullBRANCH is looking for a licensed architect and/or designer to join our creative team on a variety of project types from conceptual design through construction. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, exudes a positive approach to their work, possesses the personal initiative required to manage clients and projects, is very detail-oriented and able to work well with others. Good communication skills are critical.
Our office culture believes strongly in work/life balance and we offer a competitive salary with benefits.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Master’s degree preferred, from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3-5 years of post-graduate experience working in architecture
- Strong conceptual, design and graphic skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Enscape, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining high-quality work
- Proven organizational abilities and consistent attention to detail
- Knowledge of project processes related to coordination, workflow, project approvals, construction detailing, materials, methods and codes
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Authorization to work in the U.S preferred
To join our team, please email your CV, portfolio, and availability to start to: email@example.com