Charlotte Worthy Architects, a high-end residential Architecture firm in Manhattan, is seeking a Project Manager / Architectural Associate for a full-time position. Candidates with experience in high-end residential projects are highly valued. Applicant should be able to work proficiently with standard computer production programs such as ACAD, and feel comfortable in all phases of project document production.
Qualified applicants must have:
- 3 – 7 years of experience in traditional high-end residential architecture with experience in project management.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Suite.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and mentor junior architects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle responsibility for management of multiple projects.
- Experience in the production of construction documents.
- Multiple project management and production skills will be called upon periodically.
- Working experience in 3D modeling is welcome but not required.
- Must be a good fit for a small studio that has great camaraderie and very hands-on principals
* Charlotte Worthy Architects is currently working remotely. This position will be remote to start and will transition into an in-office position. Applicants must be able to travel into the office, and on occasion to project sites.
Salary commensurate with experience. Individual health insurance will be offered after 30 days of employment and paid for by the firm.
Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, reference and work sample. Please email these documents in PDF format to info@CharlotteWorthyArchitects.com