MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS would like you to join our award winning architectural firm. Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects. We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience. The firm is structured to provide the rigor and technical expertise of a large firm with the personal approach and collaborative environment of a small firm. We have both breadth and depth of expertise in planning, sustainable design and architectural design.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Project Manager required.
- Minimum 5 years experience producing construction documents in a BIM program.
- Proficiency in current BIM programs, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD preferred); experience in a Mac environment helpful.
- Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for a range of residential, commerical and urban building types.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.
- Architects license required.
Mogavero Architects is located in the vibrant Midtown district of Sacramento, California. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a 401K Plan, profit sharing, tuition allowance, paid gym memberships and paid medical, dental and vision benefits for our employees. The firm values their people and have cultivated a great office culture with a weekly breakfast club, well-stocked kitchen, company outings, and lunch seminars. We encourage professional development and have programs such as study groups for those interested in pursuing licensure and IDP mentor opportunities. We know and value the importance of families when it comes to our employees and allow time for flexible schedules. If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary needs as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.