Our team is looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager with a strong architectural background to help lead our Residential projects.
At Woodhull, our mission is to create functional and beautiful spaces that enhance our clients’ lives. We are committed to delivering thoughtful design, exceptional craftsmanship, and personalized service. Our in-house team of skilled architects, builders, and craftspeople collaborate to bring our clients’ visions to life while maintaining the highest standard of quality and sustainability. We strive to create enduring relationships with our clients, partners, and community to positively impact the built environment in Maine, and beyond.
Woodhull aims to be an exceptional place to work and prides itself on offering its employees a true work-life balance while hosting a positive, healthy, and creative work environment.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary for our area
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Six weeks PTO per year for everyone (yes, really!)
- Paid company holidays
- Employer-sponsored health benefits and group dental/vision plans
- HSA/FSA/HRA options
- Employer-matched 401k plan (up to 4%)
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Paid parental leave after one year
- Professional Development support
- Company events
- An opportunity to collaborate closely with builders and millworkers
As a Project Manager in our Residential Studio, you should be prepared to:
- Generate creative solutions to design briefs – understand and present the project’s goals, opportunities, and challenges.
- Manage administrative, creative, and technical aspects of multiple custom residential projects.
- Implement or create project documentation at all phases of the design process.
- Provide technical support, review, and oversight for projects within the studio.
- Allocate and manage architectural design fees.
- Engage and manage project consultants.
- Review project design, financials, and health of client relationship with Principal Architect(s).
- Manage design teams of 1-3 architects /designers – with creative oversight by Director of Design or Principal Architect(s)
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs of assigned projects.
- Facilitate day-to-day direct client contact in a professional and courteous manner, especially when discussing difficult topics like budgets and delays.
- Collaborate with in-house or external Construction Project Managers.
- Review and issue project invoices.
Please apply if you have the following background:
- 8+ years of work experience in an architectural practice
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Registered Architect – Highly Preferred
- Expert knowledge of design and construction processes in custom single-family residential projects with a focus on wood-frame construction.
- Strong and clear communication skills – comfortable managing a team and coordinating with clients and a professional and positive manner.
- Experience using ArchiCAD (or other BIM software)
- Comfortable using Project Management software
- A proven history of effective leadership and success in delivering $1million+ projects
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a resume, portfolio, and some context as to why you would like to work with Woodhull. We look forward to hearing from you!