Join our team of talent!
Collaborate on multiple innovative projects focused on all aspects of design from Programming to DD and CA. Seeking highly motivated, hard working, detail oriented and well-rounded architect(s) to work on all phases of design with projects ranging from education to corporate headquarters, performing arts, mixed-use and laboratories. Specialization in Interior Architecture and FF&E design is viewed as a big plus. We offer a dynamic team atmosphere and flexible office locations in MD and DC.
PROJECT MANAGER Position (19-002)
KDA is looking for a Project Manager/Architect to join our team. Working with us, you will:
- • Manage multiple projects by negotiating project scope, fees, job production and quality, fee management and collection, monitoring project accounts as well as establishing and executing project work plans.
- Meet with owners and user groups to determine program and planning requirements.
- Prepare, coordinate, and complete construction documents packages.
- Lead day-to-day construction administration activities including coordination with the contractor, owner, and consultants to maintain project progress.
- Mentor, provide oversight, and monitor the work performed by junior staff.
- Establish and execute project work plan and staffing requirements.
- Communicate with all project participants, internal staff, consultants, clients, owners, contractors and jurisdictions in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients.
- Participate in recruiting and performance management of staff.
- Participate in business development efforts through learning/understanding the local client market, participating in professional organizations and supporting proposal development and interviews. An ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive professional experience leading medium to large-scale projects of varying types and complexity.
- LEED AP and Architectural Registration preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a multi-disciplinary team setting, collaborating, mentoring and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire project delivery process and ability to lead design efforts through all project stages, including leadership with the client, contractors, and internal team.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Procore,and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org