RZAPS – Ricardo Zurita Architecture & Planning is a collaborative, award-winning firm with a focus on projects that enliven public life in the city.
Our projects are within a broad spectrum of types including new and renovation of public buildings, as well as the design of public spaces. Our mission is to develop designs that are process-driven in collaboration with our stakeholders, i.e., city and state agencies, community-based groups and private clients.
We are currently one of the firms selected by NYC for their Project Excellence program.
We are looking to add a critical team member to our dynamic and growing practice. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years of experience, can undertake Project Manager responsibilities. The position offers an exciting opportunity for career growth, including the opportunity to develop office management skills.
Responsibilities shall include:
· Firm understanding of documentation of design, including production drawings & specifications.
· Coordination of consultants
· Client communication
· Construction administration
· Managing schedules including meeting targets for deliverables
· Quality Control of drawings and documents
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor’s (5-year) or Master’s Degree in Architecture
· Skills with AutoCAD and BIM software (knowledge of ArchiCAD a plus)
· Fluent English-language writing skills
· Architecture License in NYS a plus
Qualified candidates should submit by email a resume along with samples of their work in PDF format, not to exceed 10MB.
Please reference “Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls.
Email: resume (at) rzaps.com
WORKING AT RZAPS We provide a collaborative professional work environment in an open studio steps from Bryant Park. Our team is comprised of a diverse, dedicated staff who participate in producing iconic designs of high quality. The professionalism of our staff is recognized with competitive salaries with excellent benefits, including health insurance benefits, 401K, a profit-sharing plan, and other benefits. CURRENTLY OUR WORK WEEK IS PARTIALLY REMOTE.