Project Manager with Revit (5-7 years experience)
The Architects Collective (TAC) is a group of designers working collaboratively to enrich the lives of people through the practice of architecture. Each member of the collective applies their unique perspective, skills, expertise, and creative approach to the process of analysis, design and implementation of projects. By working in a collective, both the design process and results are rich and multi-layered. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
TAC works with project owners to design mixed-use and multi-family projects including both affordable housing and market-rate. We apply decades of design and construction experience to studying, testing, and enhancing the qualities that make successful built environments.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help support the firm’s continued growth. As a self-directed and independent member of our team, you will:
- Work closely with our design team through all phases of work, including collaboration and coordination with the design team, clients, consultants, and relevant authorities.
- Have excellent experience working in Revit on all project phases (concept design through CA).
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- Be willing to assist and mentor other team members with Revit-related issues
- Architecture degree or Architectural Technologist diploma from an accredited program.
- Strong working experience with Revit (BIM) is required, including proficiency in Revit modeling and experience setting up and managing complex models for multiple users.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant architectural experience.
- Strong design and graphic skills.
- Self-motivated; ability to manage time well and work efficiently towards deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Experience working in the context of mixed-use and multi-family housing.
- Working knowledge and experience of local and state codes.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup is preferred.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
TAC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with our team in a collaborative studio environment. All applicants should submit a portfolio with CV and references to email@example.com. Please specify job title in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.