We are looking for an Architectural Project Manager to join our busy team (but honestly if you are at any level please contact us!) As a residential design office that is THE local leader in sustainable design – including Passive House, Net Zero and LEED – we are seeking candidates who are invested in making a difference and want a job that counts.
Candidates should have experience in project implementation – Design Development through Construction Administration.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5-10+ years of experience in all phases of the design process
- A professional degree and (ideally) registration in architecture
- ArchiCAD experience or Revit with the willingness to switch to ArchiCAD
- Experience managing the pre-design, design, and construction administration of high end residential projects.
- Experience with sustainable design and detailing OR a eager willingness to learn
- Ability to work together with a positive and engaged team of friendly co-workers.
Salary to be determined by experience level. Health insurance and 401k with matching and a very flexible work environment.