Goshow Architects seeks a Project Manager to join our collaborative team in New York City.
Goshow Architects is a woman-owned small business with a wide range of city, state, and federal clients. Our mission is to create healthy, energy-efficient architecture that inspires people, collaboration, sustainability, wellness, and innovation by building for the public good and designing for the future.
Our project sectors include Education (K-12, Higher Ed), Infrastructure (Water Supply, Wastewater), Housing (Market Rate, Supportive Housing), and Transportation (Ferry & Rail Terminals).
Team Goshow is made up of people who are Team-Oriented, have Integrity, are Problem Solvers, & are Self-Starters. These core values define our culture, drive us towards excellence, and bind us together as a team.
Project Managers are Licensed Architects directly responsible to the firm and the firm’s clients for the successful execution of multiple and complex projects. An effective Project Manager focuses on the key areas of Client Management, Team Management, Design Product Management, Financial Management, and Leadership. Our Project Managers report directly to the Studio Director and the Partners.
- Public sector experience;
- US Architectural License;
- Professional degree in Architecture;
- 8 – 10 years, minimum, hands-on project management experience for all phases of design & construction;
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and working knowledge of Revit (to be able to oversee projects being completed using BIM);
- Proven experience in effectively leading a project team and mentoring junior staff members;
- Experience with construction administration, including submittals, RFIs, site meetings, punch-list, and project closeout;
- Experience managing budgets, fees, contracts, and schedules;
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills, with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of employees, clients, consultants, and vendors.
Salary: $90k+, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Project Manager” in the subject line.