S20M is a Milan based full service architecture and interiors design firm specialized in creating personalized luxury spaces and uniquely articulated lifestyle experiences worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to help our New York city start up office grow. Our work includes ground up and renovation of medium to large scale high end residential projects in New York and New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include site surveying, planning, production of design development and construction documents, construction administration, site meetings, and direct client interaction. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 1-3 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Client Account Management requiring strong personal relationship skills
- Perform and/or supervise design and drafting of production of design drawings.
- Supervise the work of team members and coordinate documents with clients.
- Coordinate full drawing sets and prepare construction specifications.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details and methods.
- Understand NYC codes and zoning.
- Manage shop drawing review process.
- Construction Administration
- Motivate and inspire team members throughout the project.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 8 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please send resume and work samples by email in a single PDF document. Please also describe salary requirements and availability. Applicants must be fluent in verbal and written English, have legal working status in the United States.