MDS is an innovative, Aspen valley based architecture firm that provides High-Design architectural solutions for a short list of terrific clients. We offer a cutting edge, creative and collaborative environment to our team. We offer an architectural practice that strives for sensitivity and relevance to the site and community.
Currently, we are seeking design professionals who will contribute to our workflow and our goals. Tasks are diverse and will require managing projects from concept to completion, with opportunities for hands-on experience with high-design projects. Selected candidates will benefit from an array of responsibilities.
- 4 to 15 years of professional experience using Revit in an architectural or related discipline.
- Ability to demonstrate strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Abstract and realistic rendering abilities.
- Professional Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited NAAB school of architecture.
- Experience working with a project team from schematic design through construction administration.
- Strong interest in modern & contemporary design.
- Demonstrate a high level of detailing and accuracy in drawing.
- Reliable transportation for mountain travel is required.
- A strong desire to produce meaningful work.
- Commitment to life-long learning.
- self motivated.
- Ability to generate and develop creative solutions from concept to completion.
Compensation & Benefits Package:
Starting salary is commensurate with relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include full health insurance and seven weeks Paid Time Off. A winter ski pass to the Aspen/Snowmass mountain resorts (or similar wellness benefit for non-skiers…) will also be included after 6 months of full time employment. Furthermore, MDS will cover the cost of ARE exams passed during time of employment.
To apply for this position, kindly deliver the following:
- Cover Letter
- Professional portfolio that includes examples of renderings and construction document detailing
Attach all of the above as a single PDF binder (10MB or less) in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org