RZAPS/(Ricardo Zurita Architecture & Planning) is a collaborative, award-winning firm with a focus on projects that enliven public life in the city.
Our projects are within a broad spectrum of types from new buildings, historic renovation, open spaces and interiors. Our mission is to develop unique, process-driven designs in collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders including private clients, public agencies, and community-based groups. We are currently one of the 20 firms selected by NYC for their Project Excellence program.
We are looking to add a critical team member to our dynamic and growing practice. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years of experience, can undertake Project Manager responsibilities, and is looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth.
Responsibilities shall include:
· Understanding contracts and the financial nature of a project
· Understanding the documentation of a project’s design, including production drawings & specifications
· Construction administration
· Coordination of consultants
· Managing schedules including meeting targets for deliverables
· Quality Control of drawings and documents
· Leadership and mentorship of project team
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
· Architecture License in NYS
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
· Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
· Experience with design drawing & documentation including Construction Documents
· Skills with AutoCAD and BIM software (knowledge of ArchiCAD a plus)
· Fluent English-language skills for collaborating with consultants and clients
· Interest in developing project and office management skills
Qualified candidates should submit by email a resume along with samples of their work in PDF format, not to exceed 10MB.
Please reference “Project Manager” in the subject line.
No phone calls.
Email: resume (at) rzaps.com
WORKING AT RZAPS
We provide a collaborative professional work environment in an open studio steps from Bryant Park. Our team is comprised of a diverse staff, most of whom have been with us for many years. Team members at all levels of experience dedicate themselves to contribute to the iconic designs we produce, to the high quality of work, and to mastering the challenges of the process of public review. The professionalism of our staff is recognized with competitive salaries with excellent benefits, including health insurance benefits, 401K retirement planning with employer match, a profit-sharing plan, and other benefits. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING HYBRID-REMOTE.