VANTIEGHEM TALEBI is an international architecture and design practice operating from USA and Switzerland, dedicated to the betterment of design environments of all sizes and things of beauty.
The practice is looking for experienced architects with over 8 years of professional experience to join their Venice Beach office in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate has experience in all phases of large projects and can successfully oversee projects through completion. While Dutch speaking candidates are prioritized, experience in Belgium is a requirement for this position. US work visas will be offered to qualified candidates as needed.
- A professional degree in Architecture
- + 8 years of professional experience
- Technical guidance and innovative solutions to complex design challenges
- Experience working on all phases of large projects
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and construction documentation
- Construction Administration experience, including field observation
- Facilitating communication with consultants and clients
- Construction Document set production
- Management and mentorship of project team members
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a requirement; Revit & Rhino proficiency are optional
- English fluency is a requirement
- Dutch speaking candidates will be prioritized
- Building experience in Belgium is required
Please send applications including CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org