Wettling Architects is a high-end residential firm located in Soho, NYC.
We are looking for a skilled and personable candidate to join our team as a High End Residential Project Manager.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities:
- 5+ years experience including project management and organization skills in all phases (schematic design through construction administration) experience in high end residential detailing required
- Ability to interact graciously with clients, handle consultant coordination, and interface with contractors for design intent follow through
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- High quality drawings skills (2D + 3D), knowledge of Vectorworks preferred
- Proficient in MacOS, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of NYC and NY State codes and filing process
- Desire to work in a small and friendly office environment
- Clear upbeat communication and writings skills a must
- Desire to keep the office an organized, efficient, and fun work environment on a daily basis
- Personable, outgoing, and friendly!
- High-end residential Soho office of 7 happy people and 2 office dogs
- Current projects include apartment renovations throughout NYC, ground up homes in the Hamptons, Westchester, and Connecticut. Home projects in California and Miami
- We have approximately 12 projects, with each project manager in charge of 3-5 projects
- We are a Vectorworks based office using both 2D aspects and 3D BIM aspects of the software on a daily basis
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager”. Thank you!
please email responses to