Who is Multistudio?
Multistudio collaboratively expands the practice of design from cities to buildings to branding. We believe that diversity of thought, people and disciplines helps us spark change. Through our portfolio of projects, neither size nor type dictates their importance.
Their impact does.
Position Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a full-time Project Designer for our Phoenix office. In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring the excellence of a project’s design. You’ll have in-depth involvement in coordinating the client’s vision with the Studio team to help ensure a successfully executed design.
You’ll participate in planning, designing, illustrating, presenting, and providing technical documents for projects. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with and act as a liaison between all involved parties to understand and bring to life the vision of our clients. You’ll have direct involvement with all aspects of the design and documentation process, including preparing and presenting construction drawings, coordinating details and dimensions, developing design concepts, renderings, and working on projects in all design phases. In this role you’ll also support marketing efforts and assume other duties as dictated by workload.
We are Seeking Candidates with:
- Professional degree in architecture and 3-10 years’ related experience
- Strong graphic, conceptual and design skills
- Knowledge of construction documents and detailing
- Ability to create new ideas both independently and in collaboration
- Experience in early design phases such as concept design and schematic design
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of graphic media including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency with REVIT 2020 and AutoCAD (required)
- Strong rendering skills and knowledge of 3DS Max, Rhine, VRAY, and SketchUp (preferred)
- Commitment to pursuing licensure in architecture (licensure preferred)
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor, and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ employees collaborate across our Studio and office locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity and creative freedom.
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plan. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment; encouraging at least three days in office for regional hires.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio. We look forward to getting to know you!
Please visit our ADP page to submit your application and supporting documentation: Recruitment (adp.com)