The Warner Group Architects is a highly recognized, award-winning architecture and interiors firm often included in Architectural Digests, “AD 100 World’s Top Architects and Interior Designers.” We recognize that successful projects require a balance of creativity and commitment to serve the long-term interest of the client, the environment, and the end-user. Established in 1966, The Warner Group boasts a diverse portfolio of luxury residential and hospitality projects situated in premiere local and international destinations.
Our Santa Barbara and Newport Beach offices are both located in vibrant, walkable neighborhoods that offer opportunities for inspiration and work-life balance.
The Warner Group Architects is looking for talented, self-motivated, and passionate architects and designers to join its office in Newport Beach. Proximity to this location is required; no remote work positions will be considered. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Project Designer: 2+ years of industry working experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB Accredited College
- Proficiency in SketchUp / AutoCAD / Adobe CC (REQUIRED)
- Experience in High-End Single Family Residential projects and with all phases of design and construction
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Passion for Personal and Professional Growth
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Familiarity with permitting process in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Newport Beach is a plus.
- Some travel involved
- Ability to work closely with our in-house Interior Design Team and Outside Consultants
The Warner Group believes that each and every employee should have a passion for design. We offer a collaborative and creative work environment to support and foster this passion. We invest in our employees’ development and hire for the long term. Below are some highlights of our employee benefits:
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Employer Paid Healthcare and Dental
- Support for IDP & Licensure; Reimbursement for Exam/Licensing Expenses.
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- End of Year office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Retirement Benefits with Employer Match
Position Start Date: ASAP
Please send a PDF Cover Letter and Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All PDF Portfolios and Work Samples should be sent via a Dropbox Link