SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator/Admin Assistant is responsible for assisting Executive(s) with high-level administrative work, including highly confidential items, organizing meetings, archive design work, research trends, schedule management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Executive’s schedule
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and engagements
- Screens visitors, phone calls or physical mail
- Assist in researching data, industry trends, design consultants
- Assist in archiving design concept sketches, and other in-house production for retrieval and publication
- Attend meetings when requested.
- Coordinate business and personal trips, encompassing flights, hotel, auto rental and restaurants
- Assist with Executive and Sr. Design Manager with consultant proposals, contracts, and invoices.
- Log into Bank of America (Pcard) system and upload receipts and code
- Filing and other administrative organization
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma and 1+ years of related experience
- A combination of business-related coursework and administrative experience
- Some accounting and real estate background desired
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Must be able to understand and communicate effectively in English to tenants, vendors, clients and employees.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer and Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
Requires sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, to permit the employee to function in a general office environment and accomplish tasks and duties at outlined above.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
MetroNational is a private, family-owned real estate investment, development, and management company located in Houston whose core interest is the Memorial City mixed-use development. The cornerstones of its business philosophy are teamwork, loyalty, integrity, and professionalism, which have led to winning several awards:
· Houston Chronicle Top Work Places
· Houston Business Journal Healthiest Employers
· Houston Business Journal Best Places To Work
· Cigna Well-Being Award
· American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite
· Mother-Friendly Worksite