AUX Architecture is a design-oriented studio working on high-end residential, multi-family, mixed use, hospitality and arts projects locally, nationally and internationally. AUX is a collaborative work environment that values its employees and is looking for motivated people with great attitudes to join the team.
AUX is currently seeking a Project Captain with 7-10 years of experience for a full-time position with lots of growth potential. Candidates must have great design and communication skills and at a minimum, the Project Architect should have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 Years Architectural Experience
- Construction Drawing and LADBS Plan Check Experience
- Experience with consultant coordination
- An accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Excellent graphic and architectural design skills
- Proficiency in Revit and Rhino
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- And, must love dogs (in the studio)
Compensation will be set relative to level of experience.
Please send your CV and Portfolio (5mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.