Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
We are seeking a Project Architect to lead teams on all phases of projects from design to construction.Previous experience with transportation agencies and construction documentation and administration in the New York area is highly preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with transportation agency projects
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Proficiency with both Microstation and Revit
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Twin Motion, Enscape, and/or Rhino
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Salary $80,000 -$105,000 commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner