RDstudio, inc. is a national architectural, interior design, and project management studio specializing in residential and restaurant projects. We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to assist in the design and development of our restaurant projects. We are looking for an individual who is passionate and committed to design and customer service as we are!
- Must be local to the NY/CT region or willing to relocate.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in an architectural firm.
- Residential project experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong communication and organization skills
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Function as a strategic Team Member throughout the design, development and construction of new projects.
- Monitor and develop project schedules
- Interact with clients and attend client meetings
- Building and Zoning Code research and analysis.
- Develop SD and DD drawings into CD’s.
- Review and oversee the production of CD’s for compliance to office standards and quality control.
- Review and coordinate design drawings with all parties involved in the project, including architects, engineers, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and vendors
- Product research and cost analysis
- Manage and coordinate the Permitting Phase
- Develop bid packages and manage the bidding phase
- Construction Administration tasks, including site visits, submittal and shop drawing review, respond to RFI’s and RFC’s, review Change Orders and Application for Payments, prepare punch-lists and review project close-out documents
Please send your resume and portfolio to RDstudiojobs@gmail.com