Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- NYS Architectural Registration preferred
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated, focused, articulate, and well-organized
- Experience with City, State or Federal agency projects preferred
- Proficiency with Revit and experience with MicroStation preferred
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Twin Motion, Enscape, and/or Rhino
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The annual salary range for this position as described is $80,000 – $105,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To Apply: Project Architect – Public Projects
Please provide a complete application, containing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner