KSQ Design is a national planning, architecture and interior design firm seeking an experienced Project Architect / Project Manager to be a key part of our success in our New York, New York office.
The applicant must have regional K-12 experience with higher education and mixed-use a plus. Experience should include all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high-quality product. The Project Architect / Project Manager will coordinate a team effort in creating a project design that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress and abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, while seeing the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills.
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Revit Architecture is required.
- NY state licensed preferred
- Traveling to clients in the NY metropolitan area, outside of New York City is required.
- Ability to collaborate professionally with all Project Managers, Clients, Senior Level Staff, Production team, and Consultants.
- Ability to creatively translate client concepts into building solutions
- Able to manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills are required.
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Medical / Dental / Vision / Accident / Critical Illness and Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and a 401K Plan.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio, in PDF format, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .