Archillusion Design is an Award-Winning multidisciplinary design studio based in Los Angeles, California that made up of visionary designers, architects, and builders. We are looking for a Project Architect who is well acquainted with the building code and construction knowledge, to help design and build a series of new multifamily residential buildings in Los Angeles. Duties will include the responsibility for the completion and coordination of the construction documents and leading the construction phase for the project.
- Architectural License – a minimum of 10+ years of professional experience with technical knowledge of multifamily building design and construction.
- Proficiency in current BIM programs, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD preferred); experience in a Mac environment helpful.
- Strong knowledge of zoning, and building codes.
- Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic, and design development documents for a range of residential, commercial, and urban building types.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in construction administration
- Architect’s license required.
- Proficient and have a solid understanding of building construction and the different components.
- Able to collaborate and resolve multi-disciplinary consultant issues without compromising the design.
- Keeps track of the drawings ensuring that the output is within the design intent.
- Able to produce a fully coordinated set.
- Work with Senior Designer or Senior Design Manager to resolve design issues with creative and practical solutions.
If you would like to join Archillusion Design, you may submit your cover letter, resume and salary needs electronically ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to email@example.com
In a single PDF attachment, include a one-page cover letter, your resume, and no more than twelve pages illustrating your best work.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.