Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Architect to join our institutional studio. The selected candidate will work as a key member of the project team. This is a hands-on role, with room to grow professionally and as part of a community of engaged architects and designers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
- 6-12 years’ professional experience
- Construction administration experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, including a knowledge of NYC zoning and building code
- Experience working with institutional clients
- Experience developing CD sets, including detailing ability and coordinating disciplines
- Team management experience
- Articulate, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino
- Authorization to work in the US
$80,000 – $105,000 commensurate with experience
To Apply: Project Architect – Institutional
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner