Labo Design Studio is looking for an architect to join our practice. We are a small international firm based in New York, specializing in high-end residential and retail.
Projects currently in construction range from retail and commercial to residential renovation/redesign and some new construction.
The successful candidate is required to have 5 years of experience working in high end residential. The candidate will be responsible for preparing and coordinating schematic design and design development documents and specifications; Experience in construction documents and knowledge of architectural building systems is required.
Candidate should demonstrate capacity to think critically and solve complex problems.
The position provides the opportunity to work independently, gain responsibility, share knowledge, and meet interesting people.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an architecture firm. New York work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Rhino and Revit are a plus.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate presentation materials.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Professional degree (Bachelor or Master) in Architecture from an accredited program
- Legal working status in the United States
Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio (max 5 MB) by email to
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States
Please do not apply if you do not fit this description.