Shadow Architects is a New York City based architecture and design firm working on retail, office, restaurant and high-end residential work. We are looking for a Project Architect/Designer to work on multiple projects, share responsibility for general operations of the office, and become an integral part of our growing firm.
Candidates should be passionate about architecture & interiors, dedicated, personable (charismatic, eloquent) and confident dealing directly with existing and prospective clients. Responsibilities will include design, project management, city filings and hands-on construction administration.
Our Flatiron based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary / benefits package.
- Must have 2-5 years experience working for a NYC based architecture or interior design firm.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- BArch, MArch or Interior Design degree is required
- Excellent design, organization, and communications skills required. Attention to detail and a desire to learn is a must.
- The office is Mac-based and knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus.
- Must have desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
- Must be an U.S. Resident or F-1 visa holder.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resumé, cover letter and work samples with the subject “Junior Designer” to info@ShadowArchitects.com
For more details on our projects, check out www.ShadowArchitects.com