Goshow Architects seeks a Project Architect with 5-10 years experience to join our collaborative team in New York City.
Goshow Architects is a woman-owned small business with a wide range of city, state, and federal clients. Our mission is to create healthy, energy-efficient architecture that inspires people, collaboration, sustainability, wellness, and innovation by building for the public good and designing for the future.
Our project sectors include Education (K-12, Higher Ed), Infrastructure (Water Supply, Wastewater), Housing (Market Rate, Supportive Housing), and Transportation (Ferry & Rail Terminals).
Team Goshow is made up of people who are Team-Oriented, have Integrity, are Problem Solvers, & are Self-Starters. These core values define our culture, drive us towards excellence, and bind us together as a team.
Project Architects are intermediate level design professionals who act as team leaders. They develop high-quality design and construction documents through hands-on work and management of both in-house staff and consultants. We look for individuals with strong leadership skills, the ability to multi-task, and a desire to mentor younger staff.
- 5 – 10 years experience, minimum, in an architectural office; public sector experience preferred.
- Professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch).
- Licensed Architect in NY (licensure candidates may be considered).
- Experience developing construction documents, detailing, and exercising quality control over drawings.
- Experience with construction administration and site work.
- Ability to coordinate consultants’ drawings.
- Oversight and mentorship of junior level staff.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of NYC/NYS Codes, NYC Zoning, and Energy Codes.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
Salary: $75k+, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Project Architect” in the subject line.