Peter Rose + Partners is an international architecture and urban design firm based in Boston, MA. We are a design-focused, and research-oriented team that works with cutting-edge technologies, focusing on sustainability, well-being and comfort, and social and urban issues. Our work has been recognized through numerous publications and awards.
We are seeking a talented, full-time Project Architect with 5-10 years of experience and a passion for developing research-based solutions to complex architectural challenges. Candidates should have a strong design portfolio, the ability to lead the production of design and construction documents, coordinate the work of broad consultant teams, and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- MArch degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience
- Active Professional Licensure or planning towards registration is preferred
- Strong writing, presentation, and graphic representation skills
- High level of self-organization with the ability to navigate within demanding and complex project environments
- Ability to:
- interface with clients
- lead a project through all phases of planning, design, and CA
- collaborate with and lead coordination of large consultant teams
- manage project schedules and oversee project data tracking
- develop unique architectural and construction details
- maintain thorough and detail-driven workflow in both management and design
- develop, communicate, and present design concepts through hand sketching, digital modeling, physical models, and other software applications in an iterative manner, with great attention to detail
- An aptitude for concise, data-driven analysis and accurate 3D modeling studies
- Must value and enjoy the relentless pursuit of design excellence
- Proficiency in:
- Revit experience is a must (w/ 3+ years of experience in preparing construction documents and developing custom project families)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Rhino (preferred)
We offer a competitive benefits package and generous holiday leave. Peter Rose + Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume, and portfolio, in pdf format, to email@example.com. No calls please.
Peter Rose + Partners | www.roseandpartners.com
242 E. Berkeley Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02118