Looking to unleash your design skills?
Work with dedicated and fun people?
Live and work in an outdoor playground?
There is an opportunity for you at Gerber Berend Design Build, in beautiful Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Roughly 4 to 7 years experience in residential work
- Design ability and creativity
- Technical ability and creativity
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time
- Able to correspond and create great relationships with clients and teammates
- A desire to improve and expand their role in the company over time
This job entails being the lead on a residential project from concept to completion.
Scope can vary from a small remodel to a 9000 sf new home.
On smaller projects this person will be the design lead starting with the initial meetings with the client.
On the larger projects they will start the project with our Design Principal (Jeff) in schematic Design and transition into the Design Lead position.
In all cases this person is responsible for design, schedule, production and fee management.
They will work very closely with the build team from start to finish to deliver the project.
This is a great opportunity for an Architect with ambition as GBDB will let them grow in responsibility and compensation.
Most importantly, we are a team and a family here. We are looking for a person who wants to be part of that and help build a thriving business and culture.
This job was added under Architect category
Steamboat Spr, CO, USA 24 Aug 2021