We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated Architect in training to join our team!
· Carrying out projects from Schematic design to sign-off.
· Meet and coordinate with consultants and direct contact with the client
· Prepare zoning/building code analysis and full sets of construction documents using Revit
· Occasional site visits and surveys to assemble as-built drawings may be required.
· Our projects are majority new buildings of 100+ units.
Our ideal candidate:
· 2 to 10 years of full-time New York City work experience doing zoning analysis and NYC construction documents.
· NYC zoning and building code analysis a must.
· Proficiency in Revit a must.
· Knowledge of NYC zoning & building codes and construction standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
· Must be a resident of the greater NYC area.
· Leadership skills!
What do we offer:
· You will have exposure to a variety of projects: high-end residential, commercial & offices spaces.
· Room for growth, you will be involved in all parts of the process from beginning to end, occasional site visits, and hands-on experience on every step of the projects.
· AXP hours.
· Most importantly, a friendly work environment!
Submit PDF resumes and work samples.Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org