Dennis Gibbens Architects strives for timelessness as an ideal for all our work. We value and welcome the diverse influences of culture, environment and client objectives in our process. We value good construction and details of the highest quality.
We believe that only through focused research, a strong commitment to design and employee involvement in all aspects of a project, will architectural projects of great clarity and harmony be achieved and our clients’ expectations and aspirations met.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Project Architect who is interested in joining our team to work on high-end residential projects. We value dedication and responsibility, and salary will be based on experience and ability.
- A Professional degrees in architecture – MArch or BArch form an accredited architectural program
- 3-7 years experience in a professional office
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office proficient
- A current resident of Los Angeles with legal working status in the US.
- Experience with structural engineer coordination, architectural detailing and specifications as well as Building Department approval processes
- Rhino proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite