If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person’s ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm, with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
How Will Your Days Be Spent
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
What You Bring to this Role
- Minimum of five years architectural experience, with at least one year of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on large-scale projects required.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
- Revit proficiency required.
- AutoCAD preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits – retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/zWRpVAsdolAg5i4oNirgBE