Project Architect Career with KCB Buildings, LLC
Seeking a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Project Architect with strong Revit experience who wants to join a fast-paced, boutique architecture firm focused on residential as well as commercial adaptive-reuse projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with an architecture firm and/or design/build firm.
This is an ideal position for an Architect seeking new career challenges and to be involved with all aspects, taking the project from start to finish. We value and reward individuals who are detail-oriented, enjoy working collaboratively and take pride in delivering exceptional service to the clients we are privileged to serve. We are a client and service focused firm working on many challenging and exciting projects in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and beyond.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture or related field.
• 3-5+ years of professional experience with preference given to experience in the residential, multi-family, and adaptive-reuse sectors.
• Position is in Milwaukee, WI – we embrace a flexible work schedule with the ability to work remotely.
• Skilled in producing presentation drawings through construction documentation.
• Strong skillset in Revit.
• Experience with Sketchup, Rhino, Enscape, Adobe creative suite, and Twinmotion are a plus.
• Ability to measure/verify and document existing conditions.
• Desire to work collaboratively while bringing your individual sense of design aesthetics and technical knowledge.
• Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development.
• Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
• Sense of humor not required but appreciated.
Preference will be given to the individual who is looking for a career and not just a job, embraces our philosophy, and is confident in their own talent and high ethical standards.
Job Type: Full-time salaried
Location: Milwaukee, WI – office located downtown near Cathedral Square
• Flexible Schedule
• Health Benefits
• Professional Development Support
Please email to: