Crozier Gedney Architects is an established Westchester office. Our diverse practice services private clubs, restaurants, retail, and residential clients.
We are seeking a Project Architect with the following requirements:
- 5-8 years related experience.
- Must have experience with single/multi-family residential, commercial and private club work.
- Must have the ability to assist with or independently run phases from schematic design to construction documents.
- Experience with site planning and zoning analysis.
- Candidates should have strong design and technical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Architecture and REVIT (optional), SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Photoshop and other related design software.
- Must be motivated with the desire to learn and grow quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Full-time position, must be local.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package including partially self-funded medical, retirement plan, excellent working environment and parking. Our office is within 5 minutes walking distance from Metro-North.
Interested parties should email their resume, portfolio and salary requirements.