Our firm has recently opened a small office in Darien, CT, in addition to our office in Soho. We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working architectural designer, preferably to work in the Darien office.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proficiency with single-family residential detailing;
- Fluency in CAD and familiarity with Revit (Revit not required, but a major plus);
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in architecture;
- Five years + of work experience at an architecture firm
- Eligibility to work in the United States;
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
It is imperative that candidates demonstrate familiarity with detailing single-family construction. We will be working primarily in AutoCAD, but proficiency in Revit and/or Rhino is a major asset.
Very competitive compensation with health benefits, holidays, and 15 days paid time off per year.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send inquiries to Mary Burr: firstname.lastname@example.org