Audrey Matlock Architect is a creative design studio with an interdisciplinary approach integrating architecture, landscape and interiors. We work in a collaborative environment where there is considerable growth potential.
Much of our work requires new research into building strategies, so a knowledge and interest in material systems and details is essential to the way we practice. Our project base is international with a range of building types that includes cultural, commercial, residential, exhibition and multi-use.
We are seeking design oriented intermediate + senior level architects with 6 to 10 years experience working on all phases of project delivery, experience managing NYC projects, and experience managing clients and contractors. We are looking for part and full-time individuals with the following capabilities:
• a creative design sensibility
• leadership and organizational skills
• clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
• high proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering
• experience coordinating CD sets
• knowledge of NYC zoning, codes and filing procedures a plus
• international experience and Russian language a plus
Legal work status is a requirement.
Salary is based on experience / skill level.
Kindly email cover letter, resume and portfolio requirements in a PDF format no larger than 10MB to email@example.com
Please be advised that due to the volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the position.