XTEN Architecture is an award-winning architecture firm recognized for design excellence, innovation and high-level craftsmanship. While based in Los Angeles, California, our projects include both local and international work. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our design driven and collaborative office.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect with exceptional high-end modern residential experience.
Candidates will require the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience in award winning architecture offices
- Masters degree in Architecture
- Leadership of projects through DD, CD and CA phases
- Experience of meeting independently with clients and consultants
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit, Rhino, Adobe Suites
- A modern design and detailing sensibility
- Los Angeles residency, valid US work status
We are currently working remotely while transitioning to a hybrid work model. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Health benefits and vacation time included.
Please send cover letter, CV, min 2 references and work samples in PDF format < 10mb to email@example.com. Please include Proj Arch_last name_first name in subject line. Emails only please.