Thompson Raissis Architects is an award-winning boutique architecture that has been at the forefront of high-end, custom residential architecture for over 30 years. Our firm is recognized not only for our beautiful designs and exacting attention to detail, but also for our unparalleled dedication to client service.
We are seeking self-motivating individuals eager to apply their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to advancing our employees’ careers by involving them with all phases of architecture and construction – including schematic design presentations (free-hand and digital drawings), construction documents, project administration, and construction management. As a Project Architect at TRA, you will work directly with clients, contractors, vendors, and tradespeople to design and deliver projects of the highest quality.
The ideal candidate can
- complete a project with moderate oversight and guidance
- develop and present design ideas and options
- understand and implement building solutions for wood-frame construction
- problem-solve details
- understand code compliance
- research and organize product information and specifications
- communicate well with consultants, contractors, and clients and be a strong advocate for our clientele
Applicants should be proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar software, have an architectural degree, and have 3-7 years of experience.
This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, discretionary year-end bonus, retirement plan, paid time off, etc. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please review our projects via website: tr-architects.com
We are interested to see your cover letter, resume and samples of work – send to firstname.lastname@example.org