Build Well Development is a high-end real estate development, design, build company with a focus on smart & sustainable building practices. Our current projects are mostly residential ranging from high-end single family homes to sub-divisions/planning. The Founder is an MEP engineer and developer with 25-years of experience in real estate.
Build Well is looking for a Project Architect who will work alongside the Principal Architect on the design, construction documents, construction administration, coordination, and approvals to bring projects from initial concepts to completion. The ideal candidate will have experience taking initiative to make sure that projects are moving seamlessly between phases while being cognizant of time and budget. Build Well has multiple residential projects that are at various design and construction stages. The ability to move between projects and foresee potential issues and then react and adapt is of the utmost importance. Experience working on high-end, modern, residential projects is preferred.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree
- 5+ years of professional experience
- New construction, single-family residential design experience
- Familiarity with building codes
- Ability to finalize Construction Documents (including specifications and detailing)
- Assist with the production of Design Development Sets, Construction Documents, and Filing Sets
- Assist with selection of building materials and FF&E and create schedules
- Create design presentations and 3D renderings
- Assist in responding to contractor RFIs (both written responses and drawings)
- Assist with construction administration services and documentation of on-site conditions
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Build Well employees have a hybrid work schedule.
Salary: $80,000 – $110,000/yr
We are offering full benefits package.
Please send your resume and portfolio to:
Please indicate ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line.