Tryba Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design historic preservation, landscape architecture and planning. Throughout the firm’s 34-year history we have earned a national reputation for shaping and reshaping urban structures and systems into special places. Our practice is driven by a commitment to our clients to collaborate in crafting detailed buildings and spaces intimately connected to function, people, nature, and the urban environment. We work nationally from offices in Denver and Fort Worth.
We are seeking a highly motivated licensed Architect, with a minimum of 4-10 years’ experience, to take on the role of Project Architect in commercial, interiors, multi-family, mixed-use and civic projects. Client and consultant relationship management experience is required. U.S. Registration required. Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Navisworks, BIM360, Adobe Suite, and should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
This position will be based in our Downtown Fort Worth office, offering remote opportunities within a flexible office environment.
- Strong design creativity and technical proficiency.
- Positively motivating staff, clients and all people and organizations with whom the firm interacts.
- Ability to lead clients towards decisions that generate great architecture.
- Creatively excite staff with ideas that are aligned with the firm design principles.
- Ability and judgement to take appropriate, calculated risks with guidance.
- Proven ability to consistently and effectively manage and lead people, projects, schedules, and budgets.
- Experience creating and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal expansion and enjoyment.
- Leading and guiding construction document production and oversight for complex and technical projects
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Graduate or professional degree from an accredited school of Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 4-10 years of professional experience, licensed required
- Experience in project management and construction administration for commercial/institutional and residential construction.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants.
- Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in either a management or production role.
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including design and collateral for project vision and values; site planning and programming; urban design guidelines; and general understanding of planning/entitlement processes.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) plans, Profit Sharing Plan, Performance Bonuses, Life & AD&D Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability Plans, PTO (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), Professional License Registration Renewal, Flexible Schedule, Office-sponsored events and activities
Our award-winning work is widely recognized for transforming historic buildings and sites into active, human-scaled, vibrant and timeless places. If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to: email@example.com. For consideration, please include “Project Architect” in the subject.