We are looking for experienced project architects with a desire to work on a variety of project types and play an integral part of a design-focused practice.
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in varied project types, and capable of leading a project team.
- Devoted to detail and quality of work.
- Comfort and skill with client and consultant interaction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
- Clear understanding of how a solid set of construction documents is put together.
- Comfortable with local building codes and accessibility requirements.
- Advanced proficiency in Revit, competent in Rhino, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop.
- Licensure is not required, but desirable.
- Interest in mentoring and professional development of staff.
- Optimistic, honest, and knows the difference between right and wrong, and good and bad beer.
How to Apply:
Please send digital cover letter, that mentions how you heard about us and includes why you would like to work at ParkFowler Plus, along with a digital resume, and portfolio addressed to Jen Park, Principal: email@example.com
Salary commensurate with experience.