Studio Ma seeks a licensed Project Architect with excellent design skills and 10+ years professional experience. The position will require strong working knowledge of Revit and other document production tools and software. All applicants shall have fully documented no fewer than 3 substantial projects using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship through their work and interests and will be able to capture the vision of our firm.
- Contributes exceptional design and critical thinking skills to the work.
- Proactive mindset toward project realization; able to drive design based on program, concepts, and charrette feedback with minimal supervision.
- Apply a thorough working knowledge of building codes, standards, and construction technologies to projects of scale and complexity.
- Highly effective in coordinating consultants and achieving design intent comprehensively throughout the full project scope.
- Completion of multiple construction document sets and construction administration experience.
- Experience in planning, developing, and overseeing medium to large scope, complex projects with corresponding medium to large project teams, and with minimal supervision from senior staff or principals.
- Implements sustainable design principles into the building design and surrounding environment.
- Works independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors.
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills with experience overseeing multiple junior team members; desire to actively engage and mentor staff to help build knowledge and experience among the studio.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills.
SKILLS + EDUCATION
- 10+ years professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect, or holding NCARB Certification
- LEED and/or Living Futures accreditation preferred
- Technical skills require advanced proficiency with Revit. Additional consideration given for intermediate or advanced experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Rhino. Experience energy modeling using Climate Studio, Energy Plus, and Cove Tool are preferred.
This is a full-time, in-office (in-person) position. Candidates must be U.S. citizens, and we cannot sponsor visas at this time. Studio Ma offers a best-in-class compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans. Salary ranges from $88,000-$114,000 depending on level of experience.
ABOUT STUDIO MA
Recognized as an Architectural Record Vanguard Firm, and an AIA Firm of the Year, Studio Ma is an internationally recognized architecture firm that designs inspiring environments for all. Guided by holistic perspective, deep expertise, and shared passion, the studio creates the balance of joy within and function throughout.
Please submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm and credentials for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8 MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls or visits, please.