The Berliner Architects team is currently seeking a Licensed Architect with 10+ years’ experience who shares our passion for thoughtfully designed spaces.
At Berliner, we are determined to make a difference. We believe every space counts. A thoughtfully designed space will positively impact quality of life — improving the way we live, work, learn and play.
We are seeking are a self-directed professional with a commitment to your clients, as well as the craft of design excellence. You have a strong design sensibility and technical knowledge that is strengthened by your ability to execute and deliver. You are passionate about community-based design and equity through design.
- 10 + years of progressive experience in architectural design, technical drawing, project management, and 3D modeling.
- Experience working on K-12, Higher Education, Religious, Community and/or Entertainment sector projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture (or equivalent)
- Current California Architect’s License
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup
- Management and organizational skills to lead projects from schematic design through construction administration, meeting client objectives as well as project budgets, schedules, and deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including graphic, oral, and written communications.
- Experience researching code and zoning issues, coordinating consultants, navigating the permitting process and developing building design through all phases of the project including interior and exterior building details.
- DSA Experience (a plus)
- LEED Certified (a plus)
- DBIA Certification (a plus)
- Working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Creative problem-solving
- Sustainable design, including innovative use of materials
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Mentoring and leading the next generation of architects and designers
- Making a positive impact on your community
At Berliner Architects, we believe in quality — of our work and for our clients. We have focused on developing solid partnerships with mission-based organizations, helping them realize their goals by creating buildings and spaces that embody their values and community, making Every Space Count.
Our team members are passionate about making a difference in the community in which we all live. We are known for our thoughtful, cost-effective, and sustainable design solutions, finding opportunities to use simple materials, nicely executed. Berliner Architects is We have a highly collaborative office where architecture and interiors are closely integrated throughout the design process.
We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Check us out here: berliner-architects.com
How to Apply
On the Berliner team, we believe that every space counts, and in our office, we are full believers that every voice counts. We’d like to hear yours.
Please submit your application to Kai Telless.
- Cover Letter