Lang Architecture seeks a skilled Project Architect with 2 -5 years of experience to join our firm in New York City.
We are a design focused architecture and real estate development firm, looking for like- minded candidates, capable of thinking and working across disciplines, who embrace our guiding principles as follows:
Be hungry, consistently raise standards and push boundaries, demonstrate curiosity and grow. Innovate and explore new models, methodologies, materials, and systems to realize positive outcomes.
Be humble and extend yourself to others. Build an environment of trust, vulnerability, and honesty to create a safe-haven for exploration and the space to see things differently.
Recognize and embrace that success comes not alone but with everyone. Take a positive-sum mindset where everyone is working together for a common cause.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution.
- 2 -5 years experience, including experience leading projects.
- Experience with high end residential, hospitality and multi-family projects.
- Skilled in client communication, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing and consultant coordination.
- Highly developed skilled in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe Suite, and V-Ray rendering software.
- Advanced understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Agile team player that can triage and complete multiple tasks with diverse team members.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a minimum of five work samples, indicating your role and responsibilities on each project in a single PDF document no larger than 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Web links will not be accessed. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please do not apply if you do not meet the aforementioned conditions.