Fletcher Priest Architects is hiring a project architect with workplace experience to join its team in London.
Fletcher Priest Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in central London. We are seeking top quality architects with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions, who have been responsible for projects at RIBA Stages 2 plus, for our lively studio. We need an applicant with excellent design ability and technical knowledge.
We are seeking a project architect with a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience who has excellent design and detailing skills, an ability to work well in a team.
- must have good knowledge of BIM/Revit and AutoCAD
- possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- commercially aware, mature, responsible and reliable
- must have experience guiding a team
- ability to take on and drive projects forward
- ability to detail and produce architectural packages for tender/construction
- experience working on projects in the UK
- good knowledge of UK building regulations
- experience of delivering projects through all work stages
Why choose a career with FPA?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion. Fletcher Priest Architects is a great place to work, and benefits include a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (plus three additional days at Christmas), other flexible benefits, plus subscription to ARB and membership of RIBA.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please do so via the apply for job button below with your name, CV and at least six examples of your work. All applications should be sent together with at least six examples of your work.
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all, irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), race (including nationality, colour, ethnic or national origin), religion, age or disability.
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination.