We are looking to add an organized, well-versed, and self-driven Project Architect to our Winnipeg office. This person will lead the creative and technical development of various institutional and commercial projects, and will lead the communication related to these projects with our clients and sub consultants.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- A passion for great design, attention to detail, and creative problem solving skills.
- Registration as a licensed architect with a Canadian or US jurisdiction.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to lead and coordinate the work of internal design staff and outside consultants in the development of project documents.
- The ability to lead project meetings and to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders in a an approachable, engaging, and open way.
- The ability to navigate the requirements of Manitoba Building Code, in particular where it relates to alterations of existing Part 3 buildings.
- Experience with the preparation of Alternate Solutions or other similar correspondence with Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward a cover letter and resume, in confidence, to email@example.com. Please include “Project Architect Application” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in Amphora. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.