www.gbarch.com is a boutique studio looking for a talented individual to help grow our practice.
Our work includes commercial, residential, historic adaptive re-use, and interiors.
Responsibilities will include site surveying, production of design development and construction documents, site meetings, and direct client interaction. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 3-6 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Be familiar with NYC codes and zoning.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details and methods.
- Ability to produce 3d photomontages/renderings.
- Knowledge/interest in FF&E a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Vectorworks a real plus.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team. We encourage people who are detail-oriented, collaborative, and eager to take on challenges to contact us.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: email@example.com
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
- Have legal work status in the U.S. [No Visa Candidates Please]