Mark J Leonardi Architect PA is seeking dedicated Project Architect.
MJLA is a small, progressive firm focusing on innovative, modern residential design. Throughout the evolution of our practice, we have maintained an excellent reputation for high design standards, refined details, unique use of materials, accurate documentation and exacting project management throughout construction. We are currently interviewing and seeking an Architect who is ambitious, self motivated and shares these attitudes about the profession.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Strong conceptual design skills with the ability of representing and presenting their ideas clearly and concisely through sketches, models or other 3D media.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with clients.
- Well organized and willing to learn and adopt established procedures and methods of documentation used within the firm.
- 5-7 years post-graduate experience in a design oriented architectural firm.
- Fluency in AutoCad is critical. Three dimensional rendering knowledge, such as SketchUp, Lumion or Rhino are important for consideration.
- Ability to perform in a self-directed, self-motivated manner and be comfortable and confident in producing drawings representing all aspects of the architectural design process. Experience in the selection of appropriate building materials / finishes and their detailing requirements throughout the construction documents phase are paramount to the position.
- Project management and the ability to review engineering and shop drawings is mandatory.
This position offers a great opportunity to grow with the firm over the coming years. Salary is commensurate with skills / experience.
Respond via email with Resume AND Portfolio your best of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted without Portfolio will not be considered. Please recognize that this is firm is oriented towards residential design. A portfolio of commercial projects is not relevant for this position.