At Development One, we want each of our team members to wake up every morning knowing that their work at Development One has an impact. With clients like NASA, The US Air Force, the Judicial System and others, each project has a wider reaching impact for our country, our planet, and beyond.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Architect to join our growing team and play an important role as we continue our mission of being the “go to firm” for the design of critical facilities.
**Important Note – As a federal contractor for multiple agencies, we must abide by Executive Order 14042, which requires certain federal contractors and subcontractors to implement COVID-19 workplace safety measures, including a vaccine mandate with no testing option. For this reason, all of our staff must be fully vaccinated/boostered, Please do not apply to this position if you are unwilling to meet these vaccination requirements.**
- As an experienced architect, you have the skills to understand the client’s requirements, and help craft a design that is both elegant and functional.
- Whether it’s with a pencil or a mouse, you are equally adept and efficient in your design process
- As an effective communicator, you will collaborate with the Project Manager, Job Captains, clients, and consultants to meet the overall project objectives.
- As the projects evolve, your insight and innovation will help us move past any challenges, resulting in constructible design solutions.
- As part of a growing firm, you will provide mentorship and coaching to junior staff members
PATH TO SUCCESS. As you begin your career as a Project Architect at Development One, we will create an individualized roadmap with your goals and benchmarks, set at the following intervals:
- 30 Days
- 90 Days
- 6 – 9 Months
- 12 Months & Ongoing
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION:
- Architectural degree from a U.S. accredited college/university required
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture industry required
- Architecture license
- Proven experience in institutional or government architectural field a plus
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit
MORE ABOUT US:
At Development One, we are passionate about our work, and place great value on a team-oriented culture. We support this philosophy with fun company sponsored team-building events, and opportunities for community involvement. We promote a healthy work/life balance, and offer a competitive benefit & compensation package which includes:
- Paid time Off (PTO) and 8 Paid Holidays (Includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Innovation Bonus
- Annual Bonus (tied to company performance)
- Professional Development Seminars and more