Studio A+H is an award-winning firm working on a range of project types and scales, from interior renovations to ground-up construction. We are seeking a project architect with 3-5 years’ experience who has seen a project through from start to finish.
We are in immediate need of someone who can manage sets of construction documents and subsequent contractor interaction on two projects starting construction this year. Other position requirements include:
- Experience with both high-end residential work and affordable housing.
- Experience coordinating drawing sets.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Familiarity with NYC building code and filing procedures.
- Proficiency with Autocad, Adobe Suite and Rhino with strong 3D modeling skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational capability with experience working as a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are currently working in our office located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard, and the candidate will be expected to work in the office and travel to site meetings as required.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and portfolio as a single PDF, no larger than 5 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org